In Haute-Provence, about 2% of the lavender and lavandin acreage is cultivated for the production of dried loose flower or bouquet. The remaining 98% are intened for the production of essential oil.

Lavender quality standards

There are various quality standards and prices, according to the colour of the product.

Selected flowers: beautiful colour but generally low essential oil content (fragrance): lavender « Superblue » and lavandin « Blue », mainly used in decoration.

Common flowers: lavender « Surchoix » used for the production of essential oils, lavender « Extra », lavandin « Surchoix » and lavandin « Extra », intended for various uses. These lavandins account for the bulk of the production of trimmed flowers, which amounts to about 250 tons all varieties


Products of the following qualitiy standards are always in stock:

  • Lavender flower Superblue
  • Lavender flower Surchoix (pharmaceutical-grade quality)
  • Lavender flower from organic farming certified by Ecocert
  • Lavandin flower Blue
  • Lavandin flower Surchoix
  • Lavandin flower Extra
  • Lavandin flower from organic farming certified by Ecocert



An on-demand service

We can send our customers a  sample of the product before the dispatch of goods to ensure that we fully satsify their expectations.

The greatest part of our products are sold in their original packaging; however, specific packaging can be arranged upon request.

Our shipping conditions are flexible and can be modified to best suit the customer’s wishes.

Feel free to contact us for more information, a quote or a specific request.


  • Packaging by 20 kg bag
  • Origin Haute-Provence